Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Baaack..........

I'm back from my extended break and am all raring to go. Its pretty hot over here. For Sth Aust and Victoria thats an understatement. I am so glad to get home. I was surprised that my garden did very well without me. Clever me for picking drought tolerant plants.
I have lots of photos which I will pop on in dribs and drabs as I get them all together. I Met with fellow bearmaker Sarah Medina and have one rather poor photo of the Medina clan.
So I will pop that one on and you will all have to wait for the rest. A swap bear I have been panicing about has just arrived and I am dying to see it. Will post piccies tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hiya !!
Glad to hear you had a great time ... and of course I loved seeing Sarah's Pippin the Papillon too ! :0)
Cheery Hugs ,
Ruth

Raggy Rat said...

YAAAY ma wendy is back
i loved gettign your post card and the packae for the children (and me hoho) thank you very much
missed ya - man it was so quiet ! hehe
hugs
cat xxxx

Matilda said...

great to be back Cat. Glad you all liked the surprise.
Sarahs Papillon is a real licky wee dog Ruth. Cute, but licky. Spike is more my style, laidback and cool wee dude. hehe

Sarah Medina said...

You horrid girl, get that photo down ;) LOL, considering it was 47 C here I think we all deserved to look shocking LOL. Laura still has our photo in file, I must get on and add the finishing kitty touches myself before she never does LOL Pandas are here in October I think....Ready for another train ride? LOL