Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm home


I had a wonderful holiday. France Germany and then the wonderful cruise in Alaska. I had the best time.
But on coming home I ended up tearing a couple of ligaments in my back by doing the simple of things. I bent down to pull a weed from between the pavers. Yep gardening will get you every time. Its been a month now and still it hasnt healed. It may take another month before it comes right and only if I rest. .....Doh!....sigh
Eventually I will put holiday shots up but my back just will not allow me enough time on the computer to get it done at the moment.
At the moment I am making Ducks. My next online show will be 'The Teddybear and critters 2011 Valentine show'. I also am planning critters for competition.
My Vampire Duck 'Roberto Patisini receing an award for outstanding achievement in design and workmanship.

2 comments:

lapousmor said...

Hi Wendy!

I send you huge hugs.

XXXX
Sophie.

Lombardbears said...

CONGRADULATIONS!! He is fabulous!